I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by two very talented bloggers:
Please go support these versatile artists by checking out their posts.
Thank you both!
As you know there are rules.
I don’t always follow these rules, nor do I like the fact that it can make you feel like you have work to do.
But I get it- I do want to share these other very fantastic blogs with you so that you don’t miss a single word or photo.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven Things About Me
Hmmmmm. Have we been through this before?
1. I am not a fan of coming up with interesting things about me.
2. I just finished reading J.K. Rowlings grown up book, actually a little disappointed.
It was different but I just didn’t appreciate some of the nitty gritty things I don’t think need to be written. Like about boys growing into manhood (if you get what I’m saying).
Anyway, she always writes in an interesting way that is easy to read. I did have to use the dictionary a few times. Maybe it was too dark for me.
3. I like light reading. Dark gets me depressed and I visualize too much so I would rather envision happy images.
4. I hate being cold.
5. I think writing actual letters and cards is a must.
But they must have a personal message in them, especially in Christmas cards.
6. I never tire of looking at old photos.
7. I am so excited American Idol is back! Can’t wait to watch (recorded version so that I can escape the millions of commercials.)
O.K. Now on to the people I think you just have to go check out!