So I am on a sort of road trip with my gal pal, Tina.
We are on our way to join a mission that is helping in Moore, Oklahoma.
(If you don’t know,
There was a devastating tornado that ripped through the city months ago.)
Tina has done wonders with asking co-workers for donations to bring with us,
(Backpacks, Wal-Mart gift cards, food…)
She is amazing!
I am just doing whatever they ask for,
Truly not near as much work as the people volunteering for longer periods of time.
We will be there just a few days,
But I feel good that I can give some
(Even limited time).
That doesn’t make me a good person,
It’s what I should do.
So…recently I have not been blogging as much as I was and I apologize and will try to do better.
I realize at this point that I probably won’t make the thousand thanks goal,
But I am not stopping…
So here are my more recent thanks-
241. Summertime, 4th of July, Freedom, BBQ- need I say more?!
242. Beautiful flowers- only God could keep these alive.
243. My car- which while I am away is probably being used by my hubby !
(No worries, babe.🙂. )
244. Menu planning- which since doing has really helped us on our fitness journey!
245. Going out with friends! I have such great support and love in my life!
246. Another great year & more to come!!
247. Our babies ! Poor Coop has torn his ACL & recovering from surgery & poor Coogee is needing attention!
248.Traveling with my hubby who is such a blast to go anywhere with!!
249.. For safe arrivals on long journeys.
250.. For my phone which not only had much needed GPS but a camera to capture whatever catches my eye!